The ‘YG Pallet Machine” is built for making pallets of different sizes, including chep pallet shown on diagram.
The machine operates entirely on a pneumatic system with the standard system stacking up to 20 pallets at a time.
The YG600 Pallet Maker consists of a guide jig, rotating facility, conveyor, stacking device and roller conveyor. The machine size is approximately 7 metres long 1.8 metres wide and 2.4 metres high.
Other specification of the YG600 Pallet Maker include:
- YG600 with all optional extras that include automatic release of stack out of stacking device.
- A counter allows the operator to preset number of pallets required per stack.
- Standard automatic release conveyor will accommodate total of 60 pallets before being required to be unloaded.
- Two operators, each with a nail gun, can make an average of 55 pallets per hour. Production will increase when making lightweight pallets.
- Three operators can also be employed on the machine to make it more productive.
- Pneumatic diagram provided with machine.
- Time required for complete cycle, adjustable from 4 to 10 seconds.
- Air consumption of YG600 Pallet Maker with all options included, based on one cycle per minute a 6 bar, will be 5.4 cfm minimum.
- Recommended air pressure for the machine is 800 kpa.